Next: Using predefined gene list(s)
Start by constructing a gene list
There are many ways to construct a gene list.
The above list depicts various starting points to generate a list
of genes of your interest. Rest of the work-flow is quite similar
no matter how one selects a gene list.
- Use a predefined gene list.
- Search for genes of interest using entrez id, symbol or description.
- Paste a list of genes in the box provided.
- Find predefined gene list(s) for your choice of genes.
- Find genes with a phrase in their RIFs.
- Find biogrid gene pairs for your gene(s).